Saturday, February 19, 2022

I am present

 I am in present, 

I am present for present, 

I forget my past, 

I forget my all, 

I am in peace. 


My mind may be old, 

But it is thinking new, 

My eyes may be old, 

But they are looking new, 

My ears may be old, 

But they are listening new, 

My heart may be old, 

But it is feeling new. 


I am living in a room, 

But I am in the universe, 

The whole world is mine, 

The whole universe is mine, 

I am living in the boundaries, 

But my mind have no boundaries. 


I can think great, 

I am doing great, 

I am small, 

But my heart is big, 

Very few I am thinking for myself, 

And I thinking good for all, 

It is my life, 

I will live it fully, 

It is my mind, 

I will dream fully, 

No one can stop me to living in my style, 

Life may be up and down, 

But I will think up,

And I will do up and make life beautiful. 


No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...