Monday, February 14, 2022

Beautiful Words

1.    Continue your work, and your will be succeed. 

2.    In this world, time can't stop and life also continue by changing body, getting new body, nothing is stopping. 

3.    I haven't the stories, but have postive that makes the life so beautiful. 

4.     When my words are beautiful, then my life is wonderful. 

5.     I want to make myself busy, since when I am bysy, I am away from bad thoughts. 

6.     Create happy environment near you, since when you and near you are happy, the life is beautiful and everyone need happy life. 

7.     What you want to do, do and do without harming anyone, it is the happy life for everyone. 



No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...