Saturday, February 19, 2022

When I remember you

 When I remember you, 

My heart become sad, 

When I remember you, 

I feel bad, 

Without you life is nothing, 

Without you I am uncomplete, 

When you are away, 

I become mad. 


Sometimes feelings are beautiful, 

Sometimes feelings are wonderful, 

Indeed without feelings, 

Life is nothing, 

In fact life is made of feelings, 

In your memories, 

My mind is amazing. 


Without love, life is nothing, 

In love, life gets everything, 

All are working for love, 

All are getting from love, 

God has created this world from love, 

Everything is created for love, 

Without love we are nothing, 

Without love I am nothing. 


No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...