Saturday, February 19, 2022

Today is the beautiful day

 Good morning, 

Very good morning to you, 

my beautiful friends, 

Today is the beautiful day, 

Since my mind is pleasant today, 

I think good today for me and you, 

It the best morning, that I never feel, 

I pray for best for myself and you. 


Today brings more brightness, 

Beautifulness and goodness, 

Today I feel myself jeleousfree, 

To I feel myself full of pleasure, 

Today I am not feeling bad, 

Today I am not feeling sad, 

Today I think great for everyone. 


This morning is beautiful, 

And the day will beautiful, 

The evening will beautiful, 

And the night will be beautiful, 

This morning brings more happiness, 

More love, more joy and more peace, 

It is the great day, it is the new day, 

And very special day, 

Since it is today. 






No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...