Friday, March 18, 2022

Life is beautiful

Is the life free, 
Is the life not free, 
Is the life happy, 
Is the life not happy, 
Who is controlling your life, 
Who is commanding on your life, 
Who is watching your life, 
Who is making your life, 
Who is destroying your life, 
You self or someone, 
Just think who is stopping your life, 
Just think who is knocking your life, 
Just think who  is loving you, 
Just think who is ignoring you, 
Just see who hates you, 
Just see who likes you, 
Just see who unlike you, 
Just see who like your work, 
Just see who unlike your work, 
Just see who makes you happy, 
Just see who makes you unhappy, 
I say life is beautiful, 
I say life is wonderful, 
I say life is amazing, 
I say life is superub, 
Am I maintaining it's beauty, 
Am I appreciate it's creativity, 
Am I knowing it, 
Am I unknowing it, 
Am I think about life, 
Am I making it free, 
Am I showing it beautiful, 
Am I joying my life, 
Am I enjoying my life, 
Am I getting my answers, 
Yes when I ask questions to myself,
I get answers, 
When I think about life, 
I get the answers, 
I love my life and love other's life, 
I look my life and look other's life, 
I love myself and love others, 
I never hate to anyone, 
I never ignore anyone intensionally, 
I make my life beautiful, 
I make this world beautiful. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...