Saturday, March 19, 2022

My mind is thinking well

My mind is thinking well, 
My mind is thinking good, 
My life is going well, 
My life is doing well. 

My heart is feeling good, 
My heart is loving good, 
My eyes are looking good, 
My ears are listening good. 

My hands are doing good, 
My foots are going well, 
My body is feeling good, 
I am soul, is feeling good. 

When I am okay, 
My life is okay, 
When my life is okay, 
Everything is okay. 

But is reality life can't be okay, 
Life is a mixture of happiness and sadness, 
Sometimes it happy, sometimes unhappy, 
Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad, 
There is some problem in every life, 
But we can do good for it and make it beautiful. 



No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...