Saturday, April 2, 2022

I am thankful to you

I am thankful to you, 

I am thankful to nature, 

I am thankful to God and

I am thankful to world, 

Since I am in the world, 

Since  I am in the God's world. 


I am thankful for giving me the eyes, 

Which can think everything, 

I am thankful for giving me foots, 

Which can go anywhere, 

I am thankful for giving me hands, 

Which can do everything, 

I am thankful for giving me brain, 

Which can make anything possible, 

I am thankful for giving me heart, 

Where I resides, 

I am thankful for giving me body, 

Which is valuable. 


Nothing is permanent here, 

Nothing is impossible here, 

Nothing is waste here, 

Everything is recycle,

Nature is creating everything new, 

Everyone is lovable in the world. 


I am thankful for giving me time, 

Which I am spending happily, 

I am thankful for giving me

Everything, which I need or 

Which I not need, 

I am thankful. 





No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...