Friday, April 29, 2022

Keep your mind clean

Keep your mind clean, 
Clean from bad thoughts, 
From hate, egos and anger, 
Walk and walk, 
Keep fit your body, fit your mind, 
Cool mind, think better, 
Peaceful mind do better, 
Make your life better. 


We will work good for others, 
Let's pledge, we will try good for others, 
Let's start, save the life, 
It is only the great work, 
Never disturb the life, 
Speed of life is alrady wonderful, 
Let's know the value of life. 

I am thankful to God, 
And thankful to everyone, 
I can't stop myself to think good, 
I am always hopeful for everyone's good life, 
I wish and pray to God to save everyone and life, 
Nothing is good than good thoughts, 
Let's live better and others should live better. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...