Monday, November 21, 2022

Beautiful words

1.  When you have broad mind, you can wish good for others. 

2.  Look at your self, you are a beautiful soul. 

3.   I must thankful to everyone to whom I met. 

4.   The can't be separated when you are alive. 

5.   When the life with you, everything is possible for you. 

6.   You can't feel alone, since God is always with you. 

7.   Everyday is the good chance to fulfill your dreams. 

8.   If you have patience, definitely good time will come. 

9.    If my life was not ok, I should not surprise , thank God today  my life is ok. 

10.   When we are not allowing our mind to be changed, we have stopped ourself to learn something new. 


Aman

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...