Sunday, August 13, 2023

From where I came, where i have to go




From where I came, 
Where i have to go, 
Now I am in this world, 
One day I have to go, 
It is the top secret of the God, 
That prior birth, where we were 
And after birth, where will we go. 

In holy books it has been said that
Soul never die, 
And if we analyse we found that
We are soul and not body, 
If we do good work in this world, 
Our heart our mind will be clean and pure, 
If our work are not good in this world, 
We will have painful life, 
If we have not happy and peaceful life on the earth then what we expect that we will be happy after death, 
We all have to fully live here, 
If our mind is pure, our heart is pure, 
Then we can peacefully go from here. 

When you do meditation, 
You will fill enlightenment in your body, 
When we start properly breathing, 
We can make connect ourselves with the supreme power, 
And that supreme power you can call God. 

I am thankful to God for giving me life, 
I am thankful to God for giving me everything, 
I am feeling myself blessed, 
I am feeling myself God's loving, 
When you have beautiful feelings with super power, 
You will feel blessed, 
At this practice will work, when we leave this world, 

Either we fully involve in the world, 
Or we attach ourselves with God, 
If we attach ourselves with world, 
We will leave peace of mind, 
When we attach ourselves with God, 
We will have happy and beautiful life. 

Spirituality is the science which taught us 
How to leave and how to die, 
We can know this world and we can know that world, 
If you will have questions you will get the answer, 
Either from holy books, either from nature, 
Either from saints, ether from God, 
Definitely you will get the answer. 

If you know the qualities of God that are
Light, sound, taste, love, peace, happiness, 
Joy, 
And you are practices in the living life, 
You will get the form of God, 
In this everyone have some problems, 
But we should thankful that we have life. 











No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...