Sunday, August 13, 2023

If you are thinking that you are weak, you are not doing good



If you are thinking that you are weak, 
you are not doing good, 
You are a strong soul, 
Nothing is impossible for you, 
You are able to fight with any problem, 
You are able to make your life comfotable, 
If you are appreciate good work, 
It is  wonderful. 

Every small hope enhance the life, 
Every smile gives evergy to life, 
Every positive thought strengthen you, 
Every idea makes the life beautiful,
It is you that make everything possible. 

I can't stop myself till success, 
I will move ahead till life, 
I will live in present,
I will do everything,
Which will come in front of me, 
These are wonderful words, 
That change your life, 




No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...