Saturday, May 11, 2024

My thoughts are simple















My thoughts are simple, 
My work are simple, 
My ways are simple, 
My goals are simple, 
My liking are simple, 
My life is simple. 

What I am doing, 
Doing with love, 
What I am doing, 
Doing with happiness, 
Where I am going, 
Going with happiness, 
To whom,  I met, 
Met with heart, 
What I am creating, 
Creating with happiness. 

I try to keep myself happy, 
I try to make myself positive, 
I try to make my mind clear, 
I try to make myself creative. 

Life is for learning, 
Sometimes, from ourself, 
Sometimes, from others, 
Life is for listening, 
Sometimes, from ourself, 
Sometimes, from others, 
If you have simplicity, 
You have a wonderful life. 


Thank you. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...