Sunday, June 9, 2024

What I can do, what I can't do

What I can do, what I can't do, 
What I can learn, what I can't, 
Every person have some limitations, 
Every person have some problems, 
No one can do all the jobs, 
No one can do all the work always right, 
What I can make, what I can't make, 
It is not in my hands. 

If someone say, I will do all the things, 
He is not speaking the truth,
Every person is capable or incapable, 
But everyone can try his best, 
Sometime succees, sometime failure, 
All things are in the God's control. 

But in  this world, we can learn, 
Make ourself capable in many areas, 
When we are gaining knowledge, 
When we are gaining experience, 
Then we wilk make our life comfortable. 

Thank You. 

No comments:

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए,  जिंदगी सब खुशियाँ पाए,  बदल जाए, किस्मत की लकीरें, मिट जाए, चिंता की लकीरें, आरजू सबकी पूरी हो जाए  l  सारा जहान,  जिस...