Do you know you have a great life

Do you know, 
You have a great life, 
Do you remember, 
You are a great soul, 
Your life has power to 
Deliver you anything Best, 
Your life has knowledge of 
Anything in this world, 
Do you know, your life 
Cares you all the times. 

I am not negative, 
I think positive, 
My mind receive the best, 
My mind deliver the best, 
I belives in myself, 
I belives in you, 
I belives in God, 
What I got in this world, 
I got from life, 
Do you know you have 
Power to change the world. 

Your thoughts are wonderful, 
It brings a good change in the world, 
Your vision to look the life amazing, 
Your ideas bring a great change,
Your thoughts brings a great change, 
Your words changes your life, 
You have a dictionery in you. 



Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Friends

What is new

उदासियाँ सब छोड़ दो