Saturday, May 6, 2023

I am Okay

       I am okay๐Ÿ‘Œ -  This is the wonderful word, that change myself and change my life. Sometimes I started to keep myself slience. No disturbance, no thinking, focus on natural sound. Just keep my mind free from everything. Beautiful moments of beautiful life. 

       It is a great time when we spend our time in happy moments. Happiness is our requirement, and we can create happiness in our surroundings. There is no problem in doing, everytime we do and do, sometimes succeed sometimes we fail. But we never keep ourselves weak. It is the real life that we live in this world. Sometimes we shall bring out some time for ourselves, for our own happiness. 

      Although we are doing all for others, are we doing something for ourselves, that lift up ourselves, improve our life and change our life style. Great thoughts makes our life great. We can learn from others, are we learn something from our experience. 

      We should to do all that can make life easy, our life and others life. We never think that it is difficult that we can't do. Everything is possible for a man, lot of examples that a person got topmost achievements. We the people are the part of world, and everyone have own world that is life and nothing is more important than life. 

    What you feel you are, and your beautiful feeling makes the life beautiful. I can't hate anyone, I can't harm anyone, I can hurt anyone, I have no egos, I can't think negative, I can't do bad for anyone, thease types of world change the life and change the world. 

    Every word have the powers and meanings. Sometimes words are moving in your mind, sometimes words coming out from our mouth. We should try to use good words that are helpful in living. 

Aman

    

No comments:

เคนे เคˆเคถ्เคตเคฐ, เคคू เคนी เคฎेเคฐा

เคนे เคˆเคถ्เคตเคฐ, เคคू เคนी เคฎेเคฐा,  เคคू เคนी เคคो เคนै เคธเคฌเค•ा,  เคคेเคฐा เคธเคฌเคธे เคนै เคฐिเคถ्เคคा,  เคคेเคฐा เคœเค— เคธे เคนै เคฐिเคถ्เคคा,  เคนे เค—ोเคตिंเคฆ, เคคू เคนी เคฎेเคฐा,  เคคू เคนी เคคो เคนै, เคธเคฌเค•ा  l เคคेเคฐा เคคो ...