What is in our hands
What is in our hands,
I think nothing,
All are controlled by the God,
I think nothing,
All are controlled by the God,
I say I will do this,
I will get this
Infact what we get,
And what not get,
We are unable to control our mind,
How we can think that
We will control on others mind,
What we bring here and
What will we carry from here,
Everything is powerful here,
Everyone is powerful here,
No one can control of anyone,
We all are the creation of God,
Almighty is taking care of everyone,
He is the supreme leader of the world,
All are under Him and in His control,
He is always doing well and good for everyone,
He never hate to anyone,
He loves everyone,
He is not egoistic,
He is well wisher of everyone,
All things are in His hands.
Thank You.
Comments
Post a Comment