Saturday, August 6, 2022

I am thankful

I must thankful, 
And thankful to God, 
Who gives me everything, 
And thankful to those, 
Who helped me in difficult time, 
And thankful to those, 
Who ignore me, 
And thankful to those, 
Who trust me, 
I am thankful to those, 
Who doesn't trust me, 
And thankful to those, 
Who brings smiles and laughs on the faces, 
I am thankful to nature,
Who cares everyone, 
I am thankful to friends, 
Who loves me, 
I am thankful those who knows me, 
I am also thankful to those who doesn't know me, 
I am thankful to those who are near me, 
I am thankful thankful to those who are away from me, 
I am thankful to everyone and
I am thankful to the universe, 
I continue my present, 
I am thankful to everyone from my heart, 
I am not against anyone, 
But I am with everyone, 
And I am thankful to everyone. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...