Monday, July 10, 2023

Why i am keep myself happy



Why I am Keep myself happy, 
Since I have to live, 
Why I am keep myself energetic, 
Since I have to do something for others, 
Why I am keeping myself creative, 
Since I have to create some new things, 
Why I am keep myself postive, 
Since I have to make myself healthy. 

Life gives us thousands chances to fulfil our dreams, 
Life gives us all the things that we need, 
Life have all the possibilities that that we wish to do, 
Life have all the stemina that needs for living, 
Why I love myself, since I have to love others. 

Great people have great ideas that make them great, 
Good people have good behavior that make them good, 
Happy people have happy mind that make them happy, 
Why I am make myself free, since I want to see the life free. 


Aman

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...