Monday, August 7, 2023

What I kept in my mind



What I kept in my mind, 
What is in my mind, 
What I see, is it true or false, 
What I know is it sufficient, 
There should be purity in mind, 
Every thought comes and goes, 
If it stay much time, what will happen 
Every second our mind changes, 
Many Times we forget, 
What was the last, 
Sometimes we recall and remember, 
Many times we forget, 
What is good for us for living happily, 
Can we ignore ourselves, 
Can we ignore others, 
What I decide is it right, 
What other decide is that right, 
It is good that we make our mind happy, 
We are living and happy to see others are living. 
What we need in life, love, peace and happiness, 
Without these life is nothing, 
And hope, faith and goodness makes the life wonderful, 
If we can't believe on ourselves and other, 
Life can't move smoothly, 
If we have positive thoughts, 
Life is amazing, if we have creative ideas, 
We can get something good. 
Life is a mixture of our feelings, 
Life is the output of our thoughts, 
Life is the creation from our jobs, 
Everything is interlinked, 
Life can't go back, 
But it will go forward always, 
I am thankful that i have life, 
Great creation of God and nature. 






No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...