The world will change

When the people will change, 
The world will change, 
Why change is necessary, 
Change for betterment, 
Change for happiness, 
Change for life. 

When everything is
Changing in this world, 
Why I should not change, 
What will happen 
if I will not change, 
What will happen 
if my mind doesn't change,
What will happen
If my heart doesn't change, 
What will happen 
If my body doesn't change. 

What are the reason behind that
Why people don't want to change, 
What are the reason that
Why people don't want to 
Change their mind, 
We are not a stone that 
We will not change, 
However in this world, 
Everything changing its 
Shape, size and colours, 
Thatswhy change in nature, 
Change in behavior, 
Change in habits happens 
According to time, 
Accept the truth 
And enjoy the life. 



Thank You. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Friends

What is new

उदासियाँ सब छोड़ दो