Friday, January 6, 2023

No problem, I am down

No problem, I am down to Earth, 
I wish for others to fly in the sky, 
No problem, I am nothing, 
I wish for my beloved for everything, 
No problem, I am not rich, 
I wish for others to be rich. 

I can't stop myself to think good 
And think good  for others, 
My best wishes for others, 
My wishes for best life for others, 
No problem, I am not wish much for me, 
I wish more for others to Happy. 

If I can't do something good for others, 
What is my meaning of life in this world, 
If I can't do something beautiful in the universe, 
What is my meaning of life in the universe, 
No problem, I have some problam in my life, 
I wish Love, Peace, happiness and joy for others. 


Aman

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...