Wednesday, May 15, 2024

It is my life, it is my world

It is my life, it is my world, 
It is beautiful, it is wonderful, 
If I think something good, 
If I do something good, 
If I say something good, 
If my behavior is good, 
My world is beautiful. 

Sometimes, ways of life are easy, 
Sometimes, ways of life are hard, 
Sometimes, it delicious, 
Sometimes it is bitter, 
Sometimes, it is Joyous, 
Sometimes, it is unpleasant, 
Life is the mixture of 
Happiness and sadness, 
Life is the journey, 
Enjoy every moment of life. 

Our thoughts makes it easy, 
Our thoughts makes it difficult, 
Our start makes it enjoyable, 
Our stops makes it boring, 
When I love my work, 
It get much satisfaction, 
Life is a refreshment, 
Celebrate every second of life. 


Thank you. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...