Saturday, May 11, 2024

Happy Mother's Day


Today is the best day,
Since it is Mother's Day, 
Today is the great day, 
It is World's Mother's Day, 
There is no one in this world, 
Who loves like a Mother, 
Today is the Mother's Respect Day, 

Today, what I am in this world, 
My mother make me, 
Today, what I get from this world, 
My mother taught me, 
Today is the Mother's Love Day. 

Today, I am not in this world, 
If my mother not here, 
Today, I am nothing, 
If my mother not care, 
Today, is the 
World's Mother Care Day. 

Our nature is our mother, 
Our earth is our mother, 
Our power is our mother, 
Our knowledge is our mother, 
Today, what are we, 
Our mother make us, 
Today is the 
World's Mother's Happiness Day. 




Thank you. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...