Friday, May 10, 2024

What is my purpose in this world




God is always beautiful, God's nature is always beautiful, God's creation is always beautiful, God's work is always beautiful, I love to God and believe that God also loves me. Indication is that my life is going in right way. I am not perfect, I always try to do my best, I am not intelligent, but I am try to take good steps. 

God has given me today, beautiful today, wonderful today, Nature has given me beautiful mind today, I am always thankful to the God. I always remember to the God, I pray to God for everyone, At present, I am in this world of happiness and my purpose is to spread love, peace and happiness in this world, I want to create easy and happy life.  Thank you my Dear God always. 


Thank you. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...