Thursday, June 6, 2024

For success in any work

For success in any work, 
We should to focus on our work, 
Take full interest in our work, 
If we continue, we will win, 
If we leave, what we will achieve, 
For making the life great, 
Work for the life. 

If we believe in ourself, 
Life is easy for us, 
If we love to ourself, 
Life is pleasant for us, 
Our mind is creative, 
Use mind to make good life. 

How much time 
I have in this world, 
I don't know, 
But I want to do for it fully, 
I want to live it fully, 
What I have not with me, 
No problem, 
But what I have with me, 
I want to use it fully, 
When I will go from the world, 
I will go happily. 



Thank you. 

No comments:

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए,  जिंदगी सब खुशियाँ पाए,  बदल जाए, किस्मत की लकीरें, मिट जाए, चिंता की लकीरें, आरजू सबकी पूरी हो जाए  l  सारा जहान,  जिस...