Friday, June 7, 2024

I can't stop myself to doing my best

I can't stop myself to doing my best, 
I can't stop myself to thinking my best, 
I knows what is wrong with me, 
I knows what is good with me, 
I can't stop myself to doing good for others, 
I can't stop myself to making my best. 

This life is a gift to me, 
This world is a present to me, 
My friends are my assets, 
My family are my assets, 
People with me are the assets, 
I can't stop myself to pray for others, 
I can't stop myself to hoping for the best. 

My heart can't stop feeling good, 
My body can't stop feeling good, 
I am relaxed, my life is relaxed, 
My mind is up, my life is up, 
What is gain, what is loss, 
I forget completely, what was happened, 
I can't stop myself to saying thanks. 

Good Morning, 

Have a relaxed weekend. 


Thank you

No comments:

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए

मुश्किलें सब हट जाए,  जिंदगी सब खुशियाँ पाए,  बदल जाए, किस्मत की लकीरें, मिट जाए, चिंता की लकीरें, आरजू सबकी पूरी हो जाए  l  सारा जहान,  जिस...