Saturday, November 12, 2022

My words are for me

My words are for me, 
I speak, I listen, 
I take action on them, 
My words can't hurt anyone. 

What I think, I do, 
What I write, I read, 
What I sing, I listen, 
What I know, I work, 
My life is for me. 

I don't want attention of anyone, 
I keep attention on myself, 
I work for me, 
I love to myself, 
My world is for myself.

I have to rise, 
I am dreaming, 
I am ahead, 
I am going ahead, 
If no one like me, 
No problem, 
If no one listen me, 
No problem, 
My time is for me. 

I never feel me negative, 
I keep myself positive, 
I talk to myself, 
I never depress, 
I never compress myself, 
But I keep myself open, 
My thoughts are for me. 


Aman


No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...