Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year 2023

Happy New Year 2023 to everyone, 
Happy New Year to my dearer and nearer, 
I wish wonderful Year for you, 
I wish Happiness, Love, Peace and good health, wealth for you, 
I pray to God for the prosparity for you, 
Happy and beautiful new year's morning for you. 

Forget what you lost in the past Year, 
Forget what you got in the past Year, 
Wish you will get what you want, 
Wish for fulfill your dreams, 
Very very beautiful Year for you. 

New Year brings beautiful gift for you, 
Phraphs you are difficult to See them now, 
But you can visualise that they are coming to you, 
You can See that your luck doors are open today, 
I wish for great achievements for you, 
And very very beautiful for you and your family, 
And great Year for the world. 

Aman



No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...