Sunday, February 20, 2022

Every moment mind is changing

Every moment mind is changing, 
Every moment life is changing, 
Many times we forget our past, 
Many times we remember our past, 
When we live in our present. 

When I am changing, 
My life is changing, 
When my mind is changing, 
My life is changing, 
Every moment life is changing, 
Every moment world is changing. 

When we think, our words are beautiful, 
Then we see, our life is beautiful, 
When we see, our body and soul are beautiful, 
Then we see our life is wonderful, 
When beauty in our mind, 
When beauty in our heart, 
Then the life looks amazing. 

We can't ignore ourselves, 
We can't ignore our nearer and dearers, 
Since we want to see the ownness in the world, 
I am not alone, since I feel the blessings of everyone, 
Since I feel the blessings of God, 
Since I feel nature in me, 
Nature with me, 
If you say nature is powerful and beautiful part of God, 
It is not wrong. 

We are going ahead, we are thinking ahead,
To make the life most beautiful, 
And our efforts are to make world most beautiful, 
Although world is already beautiful, 
But when the people living in this world are happy, 
The world is beautiful. 

No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...