Saturday, February 12, 2022

Beautiful poetry

 I will do, I will do, I will do, 

I will do for you my friends, 

I will think good for my friends, 

I think in this world all my friends, 

My work is to make myself happy, 

My work is to make others happy, 

I can't stop myself to making something good, 

I can't stop myself to doing  good, 

When I am in this world, 

I will walk on the path of love, 

I will walk towards happiness, 

I will create joy for everyone, 

I say I should be happy,

I say all should be happy, 

It is the life for happiness, 

It is life for joy, 

There should be peace in mind, 

There should be peace in life, 

When I leave my ego, 

I am happy, 

When I leave my anger, 

I am happy, 

When I love myself I am happy, 

When I love others, 

I am happy. 




No comments:

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा

हे ईश्वर, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है सबका,  तेरा सबसे है रिश्ता,  तेरा जग से है रिश्ता,  हे गोविंद, तू ही मेरा,  तू ही तो है, सबका  l तेरा तो ...